The Greatest Gift (as written about in Tabletop) is a card game about figuring out what the other players would most like out of real life, and offering these things as gifts. Players score when their offered gifts are chosen above the others.
The Greatest Gift is interesting and fun because…
- In order to advance, players must give the best gifts to each other.
- Learn that some players genuinely would rather have a pair of roller skates than their very own island.
- “Promise” cards prompt players to interact in entertaining or emotional ways that extend beyond the borders of normal games.
- Players get to learn the values of their friends in difficult or moral decisions.
- Many cards tailored towards sarcastic and humor-driven players.